Friday, June 01, 2007

Request...Poetry Rare Please.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yesterday as I was lurking in The Land of Fray, following the Yellow Slate Road I came across a very intriguing post…a poem written by Artemesia, in the tradition of her old Poetry Rare Redux pieces, which I would await for patiently, always knowing they would follow those Pitiful Tuesday Pinsky Picks and be way more tasty!

After getting lost in various Threads, as timing would have it poof it went up in ethers! The Fray closed it's doors! I wonder if it will be there to read when the archives are up in a few weeks. I only had a chance to give it a quick read and would love to read it again.

If you are reading this, Artemesia, I would be ever so grateful if you would post it as a comment and extra grateful if you would allow me to post it here in my blog. …Please.

I await your comment and permission I call for,
“Yes, I know that rhymes with Marianne Moore.”