Saturday, April 21, 2007

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

₪■₪■₪■₪■₪■₪■₪■₪■₪■₪■₪■₪■₪■₪■₪■₪

Recollecting The Night
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slow and steady evening
Timing had its way
Locks were changed and rearranged
To greet a brand new day
You were at the stove
Cooking like you do
I was in the walkway visiting with you
We were moving naturally
Everything understood
Silence after too much talking
And the hours spent were good

But you were very tired
Sorely needing rest
You put on something silky
To be comfortably dressed
I was doing dishes
The water felt so good
We were moving naturally
Everything understood

But then so unexpectedly
Spinning into an emergency
I became a whirling dervish
Praying for the best
And I am still praying
Even though you left
Be at peace my brother
I will see you again

© Galatea