Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Alphabet River Journey

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alphabet River Journey
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Another urge to lose myself in a waltz
Before retiring for the day
Cloud formations asserted to fix
Dreams on the loose I wandered to follow
Every satisfaction for a professional spiv
Flower with ease when I think of you
Gardening the heart opens up best
Happiness and love that has been flooded with tests
Into the rushing river
Joyfully paddling in my umiaq
Keeping in mind my water step
Looking at the mountain’s halo
My Raven Clan
Never lost its momentum
On the river as we were never still
Passing the bank
Quietly I unwrapped some baba gannouj
Realizing we needed tasty stimuli
Sent to me especially for this trip from Hannah
Twelve year pilgrimage and our friendship strong
Unique food shipping one can be sure of
Velvet eggplant nourished our paddle
We rested full stomachs as the day ended
Xylophone starlight twinkled with magic
You sang words I would absorb
Zephyrus gave me oh beautiful
Collinsia Parviflora


© 2007